In this episode, I play a Jill Sobule song for that season that is a tradition on this show; I don’t owe anyone productivity on any given day; universal basic income is making more sense to me; we are in our own hospice; inexplicably I am smitten with Cyberpunk 2077; cyberpunk remains my favorite genre of fiction; I still love Sage Walker’s novel Whiteout; I love the beginning of projects and hate the middle and end; I need a formal project parking lot in my personal life.
Here is thedirect MP3 downloadfor the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, December 19 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Jill Sobule
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Whiteoutby Sage Walker
- Buy the Joel Fuhrman bookEat to Livefrom Amazon
- My Keybase account
- 订阅共享RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production toolis so good!
- Sponsor: BetterHelp – Go tobetterhelp.com/egcfor 10% off your first month
- Theme song provided by theGentle Readers
You cansubscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contactBackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying thestuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensedAttribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided byCachefly.