In this episode, I play a song for the season that is a tradition on this show – the Flexapleasers Xmas song; I ruined the previous show and this is a redo; I am getting fiddliness fatigue with the various gizmos in my life; we are slowly adopting the Alexa ecosystem; I am grudgingly accepting a free subscription to the Washington Post; a Facebook fight did me a great favor; no one gets under your skin when you disagree with their insults; I have almost reached my weight goal; I have an eating maintenance plan for the rest of my life
Here is thedirect MP3 downloadfor the Evil Genius Chronicles podcast, December 13 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Support this show on Patreon
- Dr Zzs home automation stuff
- Tasmota open source home automation firmware
- Buy the Joel Fuhrman bookEat to Livefrom Amazon
- My Keybase account
- 订阅共享RSS from my own TTRSS install
- Auphonic podcast production toolis so good!
- Sponsor: BetterHelp – Go tobetterhelp.com/egcfor 10% off your first month
- Theme song provided by theGentle Readers
You cansubscribe to this podcast feed via RSS. To sponsor the show, contactBackBeat Media. Don’t forget, you can fly your EGC flag by buying thestuff package. This show as a whole is Creative Commons licensedAttribution-NonCommercial 4.0 Unported. Bandwidth for this episode is provided byCachefly.